Thursday, October 19, 2006

Pre-Raya

I woke up late today after a deep night sleep – finally… after so many weeks of only 2-3 hours of sleep per night. Mungkin the whole day of traveling yesterday to Tronoh to do the presentation to our client and back to KL on the same day yang buat melepek tu. Tak cukup tidur buat muka nampak dehydrated, but thanks to Nivea Oil Control Gel and Miyami # 3 nampak fresh sikit.



I decided not to go to the office today due to “plain malas” nak mandi, tak ada mood nak blow dry rambut and liat nak gosok baju.



Furthermore I only have one T-shirt left and one underwear and bermuda yang sekali pakai tapi dah spray dengan Febreze, so kira freshlah. Baju nak basuh bertimbun-timbun setinggi busut sarang anai-anai. Help!!! I need a slave not a maid.



So I decided to work from home today and should the guys at the office need my help they can just call. But by now surely Ashwad dah balik Kedah, Mokciknab already in Jakarta, Cekem on the way to Perlis, Ian to Penang, Mar balik Perak/Sarawak ker kat KL jer? Rizal will probably in Bangi kot?



Kalau ada pun, Papa Khalid (yang baru cabut wisdom tooth yang tiba-tiba tumbuh, yes at mid 40s..) who, macam I, our kampung is just 10 minutes away from Bangsar.

Papa Khalid’s kaum kerabat are based in Keramat, and my Mom & Dad kat Sungai Ramal, Kajang – yes we ‘uprooted’ ourselves from Ramuan China Kecil, Lubok China Melaka and merantau . Dah ado dalam darah orang kito memang suko merantau.

Our house in Sungai Ramal is just next to ABIM’s HQ – Yer, rumah yang ada 3 kolam ikan besar yang melambak-lamabak ikan tilapia tu… with 20 something kucing and 2 anjing yang mild and baik – The dogs hanya garang untuk halau monyet yang dok curi buah-buahan from our dusun yang mengelilingi kolam ikan.



I will go back home to Kajang on Raya day and lepas tu mati kutu. So looks like me and Papa Khalid will go jalan-jalan cari teh tarik while geng-geng lain cuti kat kampung during the long holidays.

To all, Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir & Batin.

And to my Indian friends, Happy Deepavali – Kalau tak simpan muruku kat gua, kau siap…

------

Pics courtesy www.fotosearch.com