Friday, September 30, 2005

ILHAM FROM THE BATHROOM

A whiteboard in the bathroom… That’s it!!

Image Hosted by UploadEngine.comImage Hosted by UploadEngine.com

Lately I have been getting lots of new ideas – mencurah-curah macam hujan musim tengkujuh.

I would normally get the ilhams at these two places.

1. In the bathroom.
2. While driving my Perodua Kembara

Image Hosted by UploadEngine.com
Image Hosted by UploadEngine.com

And these ideas would compete for my attention, and I can’t remember them all.

So I have decided that I will soon have a whiteboard in the bathroom dengan marker pen semua (sebab PDA susah – nanti basah rosak lah plak)

Image Hosted by UploadEngine.com

And in the car… I think I have to go get one of those ‘get smart’ punya gadget yang sebesar pen yang boleh record suara punya…

Kenalah buat tu semua coz sekarang ni banyak sangat nak ingat benda… brader…

Come to think of it, why don’t I just have the meetings in my bathroom, opis dalam bathroom, semua dalam bathroom…

Image Hosted by UploadEngine.com
Image Hosted by UploadEngine.com

Now I understand why Malik Noor punya rumah kat Hong Kong tu bilik mandi dia (yes… with the toilet duduk tu) terbuka luas tak der dinding…

Ladies and gentlemen… tell me it’s not the beginnning of Suhaimi the Exhibitionist…

Image Hosted by UploadEngine.com