Thursday, June 23, 2005

Crocodile Hunter meets Prep School

Crocodile Hunter meets Prep School

TGIF and I can’t wait for tomorrow to strut in my weekend outfit.

So, it is shorts and blue denim shirt – my outfit to a very important strategic meeting with the strategists of the Asiastream group of Companies today.

Image Hosted by UploadEngine.com

It is not about what you wear, it is what you bring to an organization or committee – ideas, ideals, experience and drive.

Image Hosted by UploadEngine.com

Since I got the VCD from Maka yesterday, I have been playing the Elmira (irama padang pasir macam Ghazal) over and over again.

I love lagu-lagu padang pasir nih..

Lagu "Panggilan Haji" actually helped me score A1 in my MCE (ini macam SPM lah...)

The lyrics of "Panggilan Haji" helped me remember rukun haji.

The gambus and gendang make beautiful music. Rasa nak makan buah tamar and berlindung di bawah pohon yang rendang.

And to my buddy, Morky Moqq, happy birthday and I sure enjoyed your pictures from China. About our teh tarik session – cepatlah!! Are you going back for the MCKK Old Boys Weekend?

Image Hosted by UploadEngine.com
Morky Moqq (source: http:// morkymoqq.fotopages.com)