Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Proposals and more proposals...

Image Hosted by UploadEngine.com
Kita minum dulu

----

It has been a hectic week.

5 major proposals in 2 days – a record!!

And if the proposals menjadi project, memang meletop.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to go to Sarawak to conduct a media training there end of this month. It has been a long time. Enjoyed the last time I was there, mempamerkan diri at Riverside and also Damai Beach. People in Sarawak are so nice.

Yesterday, I had lots of fun recording the next episode of Agenda@ASTRO together with Wahti Mahidin of Sunday Mail, lawyer Haris Ibrahim, JAWI’s Director, and a pendakwah bebas. The topic – new guidelines on entertainment – how to be ‘relatively Islamic in a secular country’.

I have a major presentation to do tomorrow and hope it will be a success. Preliminary discussions appeared favourable.

Marilah kita berdoa dan bertawakal -- amin..

Lately, I've been toying with this idea of keeping my hair long -- if they don't allow me to keep long hair and host a program on TV, I'll quit. But how would I look like in an Anuar Zain or a Bo Bice hair? See below...


Image Hosted by UploadEngine.com