Monday, September 15, 2008

TIME TRAVEL TO THE 50s - 60s ERA

Photobucket

I don't know about you, but in my case, on a couple of occasions, I will dream of something (yes, mimpi), and a month or two later it will become a reality.

Sometimes not exactly, but the direction and environment would be almost the same as 'described' and 'told' to me in my sleep.

Last night I had a beautiful dream.

I was in a play, in a huge theatre in the 50s and 60s era, and I was the lead star.

But I could not really remember today, my lines...

But I delivered the following song really well in the play... (and yes, I will record it later and upload here and on You Tube).

Photobucket

Dengar...
O...jeritan batinku
memekik-mekik
memanggil-manggil
namamu selalu

Sehari rasa sebulan
hatiku tiada tertahan

Kupandang kiri
kupandang kanan
dikau tiada

Risau,
batinku menangis risau
makinkau jauh
makin hatiku bertambah kacau

mengapa kita berpisah
tak sanggup menahan asmara

O... dengarlah
jeritan batinku..

**********

I had a great time entertaining our guests at ASTRO's buka puasa yesterday at KL Convention Centre.

Thanks to Fadzillah Shahrum of The Bank of East Asia, for sending me the photo below.

Photobucket

Fadzillah and me