Thursday, July 03, 2008

Can I breathe?

Photobucket

Photobucket

It has been a very hectic week. Eh...Bila nyer pulak tak hectic?

It all started with the trip with other managers to Kuantan for the teambuilding session.

Ah, yes, at almost 50 years old, I managed to panjat Bukit Pelindung -- of course, ditolak dari belakang by Ali Alimin and Anuar Botak.

The three of us were among the last to reach the summit.

But then again, yang lain tu semua muda-muda. For us, this was like quota exercise for 5 years!!!

I seriously now need a private trainer to help me get fit.

But I fired the first 2 who came to offer their services on day one!!!

And i asked Jef to be my trainer... But he rejected my offer -- berlagak!! Ini kes, nak fit sorang lah ni... Sudah.. Well, siapa nak volunteer? Bayaran berpatutan..eh, infact lumayan...

But overall, the ASTRO family enjoyed ourselves in Kuantan -- panjat bukit, turun bukit, beach volleyball etc etc... plus, the open mic session.

***************

Yesterday on ANALISIS AWANI, we had a great debate with YB Yusmadi Yusoff (MP of Balik Pulau from Keadilan), Assoc Prof Dr Ahmad Nizamuddin Sulaiman of UKM and Dr Sivamurugan Pandian of USM.

We discussed:

"Walaupun kerajaan persekutuan dan kerajaan negeri diterajui parti berbeza, rakyat berhak mempunyai pertumbuhan ekonomi yang sihat dan bukan 'konflik' persekutuan-negeri..."

You can catch the repeats today and Saturday.

Photobucket
ANALISIS Anchors -- Kam, Me & Nazri.

***************

Next, pantun beberapa kerat dari lagu omputih:

Saying I love you
is not the words I want to hear from you

Its not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew

How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words is all you have to do to make it real

Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cos I'd already know

Photobucket

**************

Indulge -- gasak...

***********

On Sunday, I nak masak Nasi Farsi and sambal udang. Semua pakai microwave oven. Yummm

************

Kepada Anak Murid yang belum siap tiga assignment tu, segera ok... Masa itu platinum, bukan emas... (ker samer jer) Nanti Cikgu rotan baru tahu... Cikgu garang tau!!!

Photobucket

************