Sunday, June 22, 2008

DINNER FOR ONE

Photobucket
Photobucket


I was tired of eating out and I decided to cook.

And cook I did.

And within 45 minutes, I got 2 dishes ready, and (ini bukan masuk bakul angkut sendiri ok)… sedap beb – Ayam Masak Berempah and French Beans & Mushrooms.

But it felt so lonely makan sorang at home while watching Gang Starz…

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


**************

Next, conversations around me ...

“How do you know the people that we miss actually miss us the same way we miss them?”

“Cinta tak semestinya memiliki…”

“I only want to be the best. I don’t know about you. Mediocre is not in my dictionary.”

“I want this badly Cek Mi… You will not understand how important this is to me…”

“I will fall to pieces if I were to find out that the person I love is just an opportunist…”

“She said she wants to go to _____ , but she went somewhere else. And this is not the first time. She has been doing this so often. And she is not a good liar. But why?”

“I miss you so much…“

“This one is definitely about you…”