Wednesday, June 18, 2008

MENYESAL KERANA MENINGGIKAN SUARA

Photobucket

I just came back from KLCC. I love going to KLCC because of KINOKUNIYA. I can spend hours and hours at KINO.

But today, ada sikit drama at KLCC. Dekat parking area...

Somehow, I had problems getting out of the parking area.


I parked my car at P3. And I couldn't get out as all exits were for those who have the season parking cards. Apparently certain sectors of P3 are reserved for Season Parkers (parker -- is there such a word?)

So we (me and Pat) stopped one of the Parking Assistants and asked him how to get out.

Pat politely asked the Parking Assistant (his name is Abdul Hadi -- yup, siap jahit nama dia kat baju uniform) how to get out....

"Encik, macamana nak keluar dari sini?"

"Macamana you masuk? Kalau ticket biasa tak boleh masuk..." (dengan sombongnya...)

Sorry, but Suhaimi Sulaiman yang panas baran terpaksalah enter frame kalau dah macam ni lah jawabnya.

"Hello, sistem you yang membenarkan saya masuk. Apa yang saya buat ialah ikut arrow yang warna kuning. Adalah palang you yang terangkat kot..."

"You tak boleh masuk sini..."

"Kerja you ialah menolong orang bukan lecture orang..."

"Encik pergi dekat speaker tu dan cakap dengan boss saya..." (sambil menjeling macam berkuasa amat)

So I went to talk to the machine...

"My name is Suhaimi Sulaiman. Instead of helping me to get out of this parking area, your gentleman here gave me a lecture on outsiders are not allowed to park at the Seasons Parking area. Now, you tell me, how in the world did I end up here in the first place (bukannya aku rempuh tembok macam Incredible Hulk.. sah sah depa punya blocking mechanism tak jalan). I don't have time for all these nonsense just let me out of this place as I have already paid for the parking"

To Abdul Hadi..

"Nama you Abdul Hadi, yer... Saya akan cakap dengan management you, supaya hantar you kelas komunikasi dengan pelanggan..."

Bak kata skrip Azean Irdawaty, "You made my blood go upstairs...With me, you don't play play. I story your boss then you know... who director? I director, you director?"