Wednesday, May 28, 2008

PET PEEVES

Photobucket

I think I am a darn good listener and my right shoulder is just so broad that many have cried on it, pouring their hearts out after fighting with bf/gf. spouse, mistress, dad, sugardad, mom, sugarmon, doraemon, etc..etc..

Sometimes their problems are just so similar.

May be I need to have an answering machine service and I will just do a mime / lip sync act, like what the banks have... "Terima kasih kerana menghubungi Chimpanzee Bank... tekan satu untuk Bahasa Malaysia, press two for English... Untuk sakit jiwa tekan tiga, untuk bercakap dengan pakar sakit jiwa tekan empat...Untuk bercakap dengan mereka yang terseksa jiwa dan raga, tekan lima".

Anyway, some of the pet peeves...(for the uninitiated, Pet Peeves = complaints about specific behaviours, not general dissatisfaction). Some of the complaints here dah terkeluar from category pet peeves, tapi gasaklah.

"Cekmi, you know what I hate most about going out with him? Asik-asik dia dok jawab and hantar SMS. Nak date ngan I ker nak date ngan handphone... ker kes juggler extraordinaire jugak?"

"Dia suka buang sampah masa driving... kleenex, etc"

"Can I talk about me for once... It's always dia jer.... Dialah pandai, dialah comel, dialah semua... "

"My husband has stopped kissing me on the lips. And he is rough lately..."

"Kalau orang dah sayang tu jagalah baik baik. Ini nak pau cukup-cukup. Pau sikit-sikit sudahlah... I hate men!!!"

"Nyah... mak dah bosanlah ngan dia nih... tapi bila dia tak call mak sunyi nyah..."

"Yang I ni diet and exercise macam nak rak... Now my husband tak suka I sebab badan I sekeping. He likes me gebu... Now I have to eat and eat again...."

"I think he is either afraid or ashamed to be seen with me. He would walk two steps back... Uhhhh.."

"Malas aku nak layan. Orang pompuan ni moody...sensitive macam entah hapa-hapa entah. Bad hair day lah... hanguslah" (and my reply... tapi dalam hati jer... "orang nak bercinta kau nak bercinta, orang nak kawin kau nak kawin, tapi otak tak tune...")

***************

Thank God my life is so darn simple...