Tuesday, April 22, 2008

THEY LOVE THE IMAGE, NOT YOU ... GET IT!!!

Photobucket

Datuk Siti Nurhaliza's Biarlah Rahsia is playing while I'm hitting the keyboard.

And ... BINGO!!!

Pernahkah kau bermimpi seketika
Berada di tempatku
Membayangkan pahit manis berlalu
Entah siapa yang tahu....

That's exactly how I feel....especially after yesterday's banter.

I had to enter a different dimension, outside-looking-in, to make sense of the following hard hitting comments in a casual conversation.

HHH: You think $#$# really loves you?

SSS: I don't know. I guess so.

HHH: Get real, will you...for once. S#S# is in love with the image that you created on TV!

SSS: But that's me...I am always myself on tele...

HHH: Yeah, try you without the screen presence, the name, the brand, the image.

SSS: (silence)

HHH: And also the fat wallet and the bank account and what you will inherit.

SSS: (silence)

HHH: You don't realize the impact you have on people. And there are opportunists out there. Cunning ones.

SSS: Then I will never have anyone...

HHH: (silence)

--------------

I walked away. I will always have doubts even in the best of humans.