Monday, April 21, 2008

Caterpillar from the ceiling fan

Photobucket

Today I feel like a self-pity piss artist.

Photobucket

I was sleeping like a baby when all of the sudden something fell on my nose.

I opened my eyes and immediately brushed away what appeared like a huge black 'ulat bulu'.

And the vain me said "mampus aku... esok mesti muka bengkak" ... because I am allergic to 'ulat bulu'.

But I found out later, thank God, it was 'debu' that accummulated on the kipas ceiling.


Sebab dirt tu dah berat sangat, dah tak melekat kat fan and jatuh.

Yes, ,the ceiling fan kotor macam entah apa...

My collection of baju belum basuh kat sudut sebelah kiri of my bedroom is as tinggi as a 3 year old kid.

The only clean place in my apartment is my bathroom and the sleeping area which is actually one small corner in the living room in front of the TV.

Now I know why nobody loves me ....

I'm a dirty old man...

But they associate me with Bvlgary & Clinique ...How?