Tuesday, April 22, 2008

BERGESEL & HAUS

Rihanna's 'Unfaithful' is blasting while I'm posting this entry.

Yes, I don't want to be a murderer too.

It hurts so bad....

Don't ever be a two timing jerk....

Photobucket

--------

When I was a young boy, my grandmother said, "kalau jalan, jangan seret kasut, nanti kasut cepat haus..."

But I can't change.

I terus jalan seret-seret kasut or selipar or boots or terompah.

That is why my cowboy boots can't last more than a year... It is now time to buy a brand new pair. Yang ada sekarang, tapak kaki dah rasa macam kena lantai.

I have always been stubborn. Born a taurus (saja nak hint May 15 is my birthday), I always want things to be and go my way and always, I would end up with disappointment (eh... ini cerita lain pulak...).

Photobucket

-----------------

And I guess, if I am less fat, my peha taklah bergesel banyak sangat.

Three of my favourite jeans all berbulu at the celah peha and start to koyak because my peha dok bergesel.

Nasib baik tak jadi api (you know, as a result of friction)...

And with my big butt, I can only fit in Lee jeans.

Photobucket

So I have to go to my favourite shop at Pertama Complex to get my Lee jeans.

Seksaan dunia baru nih....