Thursday, April 03, 2008

Narcissistic pleasures and late night bonding...

I think I have 70% recovered from the 'betrayal'.

I will now compartmentalize certain characters into certain categories and minimize interactions as it will minimize the pain...

Moving on to something a lot more positive...

Narcissistic pleasures -- I'll just let the pictures do the story telling... It's all about narcissistic pleasures -- Me, Raja Izad & Azman Baywatch.


Photobucket
Me

Photobucket
Me & Raja Izad

Photobucket
Raja Izad

Photobucket
Raja Izad again

Photobucket
and again

Photobucket
Me & Azman Baywatch

------------

Had supper with Jef yesterday at Pavilion. Jef sensed that I was not 'alright' and we talked about the 'betrayal saga'. It's amazing sometimes how we can find strengths and hope in a sea of hopelessness...

Photobucket
Jef
------------