Tuesday, February 19, 2008

One Angry Man

Photobucket

I was very angry this morning. All because of FORM... yes, BORANG.

Want something, have to fill borang.

Nak benda ni, kena penuhkan borang.

And on many occasions borang-borang tu semuanya badly designed. And sometimes the designer of borang and the originator of borang sebenarnya gila kuasa and show their powers melalui borang.

OK straight to the point -- The neighbour downstairs said water from my bathroom meresap kat ceiling dia and ada banyak water mark and air jatuh dari ceiling dia. And being the nice neighbour that I am, I immediately contacted the plumber to come and check. I informed the security guard and wrote a letter to tell them to allow the plumber in. The security manager said I have to inform the management office. Management office buka pukul 9:30 and I have work to do at the office, kena tunggulah pulak (tak boleh call handphone...). The plumber came at 9:15 and the security guard didn't allow the plumber in sebab, I tak isi borang. But I have informed the security manager and wrote a letter ok.... They said wait till the management office says yes, barulah depa allow them in. I waited and at 9:35 I was told to isi borang... I said, you just let the plumber in as he has been waiting and I will fill the borang later. Ok? Boleh? And the lady from the management office said, OK.

Boleh pulak....

Pengajaran... We just stopped thinking sometimes because we think the borang is everything, walaupun borang tu sebenarnya tak ada apa pun, badly designed and tempat orang tunjuk kuasa. At times decisions kena buat cepat and borang follow lah later... Tak per...

Penat... Penat...

---------

BTW gambar kat bawah ni tak der kena mengena dengan borang dan marah...Saja untuk tujuan menyeri halaman...

Photobucket
Fauziah, me and Along at AWANI makan sambal... isi borang dulu

Photobucket
Me and Jef -- mana iPod Touch? Ooopsss... kena isi borang...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket