Friday, February 01, 2008

Holiday at the office

It's Federal Territory Day, a holiday for those in KL.

But as usual, I'm right here at the office preparing for tomorrow's Perspektif Kita. It's not bad at all because I love the company of friends.... Rozy, Zai, Roul, Ali and others...

Photobucket
I love the work culture at AWANI

Zai brought Nasi Kerabu for breakfast -- and that was after me and Roul had Continental breakfast at Delifrance... What???).

For lunch, Zai and I went to Ichiban Boshi.

And later, Jef and I went for dinner and chill at Alexis, and Strudels at GE Mall.

Photobucket
The shy Jef trying to look cool

Photobucket
Good stuff

Photobucket
Marble Cheese Cake -- How can I refuse...

Photobucket
Pose

Photobucket
Suddenly Dangsuria called... apa ha?

It's10:00pm, and I'm still at the office. I just came back from sending Jef to meet his NS Wanderers rugby team-mates at Puduraya. They will leave for Hatyai in a few minutes. Tomorrow they will play Prince of Songkla University, Hatyai.

Hatyai eh... hmmmm.