Monday, February 11, 2008

Exhaustion

Photobucket

Drama? No, it's real....

I am scared to see the doctor, I'm afraid to see the dentist. But I give advice to people to have enough rest & all and they listen to me. What????

I was not feeling well in the morning. After a light breakfast with Samson, Hafiz and Sharifah, I continued with editorial planning for the coming General Election. That's when I felt giddy. All of the sudden, I felt that the newsroom was in an orbit and I was at the centre of the Milky Way.

I sent a note to Rozy "Rozy, I'm not feeling well. I'll be at the VIP room resting..."

Took 2 Panadol Actifast after one hour of Uphamol. Yes I always diagnose myself. I do it all the time...

And I got up 2 hours later. I don't remember landing on the couch next to the TV at the VIP room.

Rozy: You go see the doctor.

Syazwan: Your dear friend is a doctor what, pergi jumpa Dr Azam.

Dino: Dia pediatrician lah pulak.

Roul: Pediatrician boleh what...you kan kanak-kanak...