Saturday, February 02, 2008

Amalgam Cerita

S.S Salon

Photobucket
Snip Snip

My kitchen was transformed into a hair salon for 2 hours last night. Yes, that's the highlight of my Saturday Night -- relatively happening gitu...

Samson needed a hair trim and asked me to 'take chances' with his hair. The last time I messed with scissors, razors, 'ketam' and hair was when I was a student in Portland, Oregon. To save money, my friends would come over to my apartment for hair cut, both guys and gals. And I must say I did a relatively good job. .. A Cut Above -- eat your heart out. Haha...

I just trimmed Samson's hair a bit, at the back, and he now has a Brandon Fraser hair. Voila...

Photobucket
Before

Photobucket
After

So, who is next? Won't entertain walk-ins (attitude nampak...).

-------------

When your Indonesian maid is your child's guru at home...

That was discussed intensely on Perspektif Kita. The episode will go on air on Saturday, February 9, at 9:00pm, on Astro AWANI, Channel 123. You must catch this episode. One of the best ever...

Photobucket
After the recording... chowdown with my buddies, Kam & Dangsuria.

Photobucket
Minutes before the recording

-----------------

For your eyes or for the car?

I was replenishing my car's petrol yesterday when I saw an interesting gimmick... See below... Jangan letak kat mata tau petrol tu. Beli Eye-mo yang dalam container kecil tu...

Photobucket

Photobucket

-------------

Sunday morning yang dingin.

Got up late on Sunday.

Bestnya... Hujan rintik halus... Dingin.. And I perasan macam winter lah plak and pakai turtle neck and minum Cafe France. Feeling gitu...

Photobucket