Monday, February 11, 2008

Cuci Toilet

Photobucket

This is not right.

When I was relieving myself at the urinal at one of Pavilion's public toilet, a woman janitor came next to me and buat tak tahu jer terus mop lantai, and did a jeling-jeling pandang-pandang.

I also jeling her back.

Whadda....

At other places too, owang perempuan cuci lantai toilet jantan. And depa cuci masa jantan-jantan ni tengah krenchh...

I don't like... What if all of the sudden, a horny one just grab IT!!!! NO....


Mine is precious OK... Exclusive gitewwww

PhotobucketPhotobucket

------------------

Don't know why but all of the sudden saja nak pi down memory lane ... hence the following...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket