Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Strange but true

Photobucket

Something really strange happened this morning. Like in the Twilight Zone...

I was thinking of the phrase 'Monkey do what monkey see' (after an overdose of Kenny Loggin's song the night before). And when I was walking to the car, someone walked next to me, on the mobile phone, talking to a friend, he said 'monkey do what monkey see...'

I was stunt... Malaysians seldom use that phrase...

Later, a phrase came to my mind 'for me to know and for you to find out'. And about 30 seconds later, 2 friends having breakfast at Matrock's place were laughing loudly and suddenly one of them said, 'for me to know and for you to find out'.

What!

And last week, I I felt that I will get some kind of 'fine' and yes, lepas tu dapat saman trafik.


And there were many other signs ....

And when I was in the midst of planning something naughty recently, my car suddenly overheated...

When I was in Beverly Hills many years back enjoying the sights and sounds (with naughty thoughts too...), I got chicken pox a day later, and I was quarantined on the top floor of Holiday Inn for 2 weeks.

When I was in Bangkok and Phuket, for a fun trip, couple of years back, after thinking of not so good stuff, I fell from the bike and lengan & kaki kena balut bandage... Oh BTW sebelum tu, supaya tak posing maut kat swimming pool, ada bisol tumbuh, so kena pakai shorts biasa instead of the bondi beach stuff.

So I takut nak nakal-nakal...

------------