Sunday, March 04, 2007

Tagged lagi... Why I blog...

I dah kena tagged by KuE.



Oklah ini jawapannya to the tag -- WHY I BLOG..

1. Because I love sharing my weird thoughts with others.
2. Because I look at things differently and sengaja suka cari pasal ngan orang lain.
3. Because I know if I were to tell what I think ‘orally’ (don’t get me wrong here) people will go to sleep.
4. Because I love hitting the keys of my white, small, twinhead laptop.
5. Because I sunyi.

Cukup KuE?

Now I will tag:

Kichi (kenterong.fotopages.com).
MorkyMoqq (morkymoqq.fotopages.com).
FIR (firomli.blogspot.com).
Ewan (marwan.wordpress.com).
Faslin (cinderellin.blogspot.com).
Roul (roulblurb.blogspot.com).

Sila berikan enam sebab kenapa anda blog (termasuklah photoblog.. ingat boleh escape ker?)
Selamat beramal.

Oh BTW, I'll be going to Kuching again on Wednesday to do some consultation work at UNIMAS. Apa lagi kengkawan di Kuching, mari pesta...