Thursday, February 22, 2007

TAGGED!!

I got tagged by Sherrina and X-Matters.

Rules of the game :

Each player of this game starts out by listing 6 weird things about themselves on their own blog, as well as state the rules clearly. At the end you will need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list out their names. After you do that, leave a comment on their blogs letting them know you tagged them.

OK NOW... MY 6 WEIRD THINGS:

1. I like to swim at around 10pm after they switched off the pool lights. And then I’ll imagine I’m at sea, with the sharks and all. And then the imagination will start to become so real that I will almost immediately get out of the pool to get away from the sharks. Sewel kan?

2. I sleep with all the lights in the apartment on so that I can see the ghost (if they come for a visit) and I will run.. The lights will help me avoid all the ‘traps’ in the house.

3. I only clean 2m x 2m of my apartment once a week. Place is a mess.

4. I keep dirty dishes in the fridge before washing them so that bacteria won’t breed so fast as I normally would wash the dishes 3 days later

5. I shower at the office instead of the house.

6. I make sure my hair will be damaged and a bit dried out to make it easier to style.

Now I tag the folowing people:

Ony-closet.blogspot.com
06ipla.blogpsot.com
Firomli.blogspot.com
Zeynsthoughts.blogspot.com
Adasaje.blogspot.com
Annameera.fotopages.com