Tuesday, January 24, 2006

OK...OK... I'll update

Yer...yer...I memang bersalah... I lama tak update blog...

Image hosting by Photobucket

I've been stopped by ramai orang lately and 'marah' pasal apa tak update blog..

Adoi, bizi giler lah...

And lately ada lots of things on my mind and lots of things 'bothering' me -- entahlah... one day, I'll publish a book that will just shock the world. Till then, sabor jerlah...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sometimes it's amazing how you can train your brains not to be depressed and pura-pura happpy. But I'm not too sure how long this will last sebelum tercetusnya Hiroshima & Nagasaki.

Anyway, if you are a peminat ikan, I would like to recommend the most effective 'ubat' nak clearkan air dalam aquarium.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

It's called ADDCLEAR by Nika. This ubat comes in a container kecik macam Eye-Mo.

Once letak dalam aquarium, mula-mula air akan jadi cloudy but after 24 hours it will be clear.

Cobalah...