Saturday, January 21, 2006

HUSNI & LESSONS ON PENJAGAAN IKAN AND AQUARIUM

It was a fun Saturday afternoon.

Me, Papa Khalid and Husni had a great time makan lauk pauk tradisional Negori Sembilan.

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
Me, Papa Khalid, Husni

You must try this new restoran at Taman Tunku, Bukit Tunku – Right below Habibah’s Warisan Benang Kapas Boutique.

It’s called Pinang Masak and owned by Dato’ Sam – Yes THE Dato’ Samsudin Abu Hassan – the funky corporate figure.

Must try – masak lemak ayam bendi, sambal ikan masin and more.

Dato’ Sam personally attended to all the guests – PR baik punya.

Anyway, after the makan-makan, I had a one-on-one lesson on penjagaan ikan from Husni -- pakar aquarium, ikan and all matters related to the swimming species -- remember he is also a pilot – dia ni nak control daratan, udara and lautan lah gamaknya.

Image hosting by Photobucket

You must see his aquarium – great ecosystem – not like mine – ikan semua gila (macam tuan lah agaknya...)

Image hosting by Photobucket

But before Saturday, on Friday, I had a ‘chronic mental exhaustion’ – tapi belum tahap gila meroyanlah. And today I seriously believe I really need a break.

Image hosting by Photobucket

After the radio show with Azli Paat of DAPAT, I rushed home, put my phone on silence mode and tido the whole day. Woke up masa waktu maghrib – I was simply exhausted -- if only money can fall from the sky and I don’t have to work kan bagus? Macam pennies from heaven (yes... double ‘n’ with an ‘e’).

Image hosting by Photobucket

Anyway, I now will go out and beli dye rambut nak tutup uban – don’t know why but suddenly in the last few days, my uban bertambah dengan banyaknya and I suddenly looked dehydrated...