Saturday, May 28, 2005

China, Jadeite and Gong Li

Image Hosted by UploadEngine.comImage Hosted by UploadEngine.com
source: www.cst.cmich.edu

It’s a beautiful Sunday morning.

Had breakfast with the anorexic NK at Lotus Bangsar (a contradiction...anorexic and food). NK is such a fun person. He loves everything about life and only has one enemy -- food.

Moqq’s SMS woke me up at about 8 am. Since he was on his way to China, he asked if I nak kirim gemrocks – yup, Jadeite. Since I’m a minimalist, I told him, I’ll do a tarian tualang tiga instead -- you know the selamat pergi selamat kembali thingy. My reply was – jangan tergoda ngan Hang Li Po sudah and well, he said, he will only bring back a Gong Li… gasak, tepuk dada tanya selera.

Anyway, yesterday was a very productive day.

I really enjoyed myself conducting the Media Training for The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants at Marriott Putrajaya. The participants were fun people. So don’t you ever dare say accountants are boring humans!!

Meeting my ex-boss Datuk Khalid during the training was great. We talked about many potential collaborations and I can feel that we’ll be doing great stuff together in the very near future. And our next destination – Dubai.

Right after the training, I went to pay homage to mom and dad at Sungai Ramal. I wanted to surprise mom with the visit, but she sort of felt in the morning that I will be coming home – and she cooked my favourite sambal udang, two hours before I arrived. Love you mom. (If mom has telepathy she would know the ‘noti’ stuff that I’ve been up to ker? Takut….)

Image Hosted by UploadEngine.com
Sahara Sandstorm


To Dang Suria, Imran, Siput Sedut and all, sorry lah tak terdaya nak pergi joget. Penatlah training satu hari. Lain kali ek!!