Sunday, March 30, 2008

I ENJOYED 27 DRESSES (The Movie lah... I'm not a drag queen)

Roul, thank you for dragging me to see 27 Dresses instead of sulking at my work station.

It's a brilliant movie. And to all of you out there, if you like romantic comedy, make time to see 27 Dresses.

Photobucket

It's directed by Anne Fletcher and written by Aline Brosh McKenna, starring Katherine Heigl and James Marsden.

After watching the film you would just want to fall in love and it's OK if falling in love is like a roller-coaster ride.

It's about Jane Nichols played by Katherine Heigl, who has been a bridesmaid for 27 weddings.

Photobucket

One night when she is attending two weddings almost simultaneously, she is trampled by a crowd trying to catch the bride's bouquet. A man helps her up and introduces himself as Kevin Doyle, played by James Marsden, a journalist (now... I can identify with the character).

And the rest? hahahah -- my lips are sealed... unless you tickle me.... no..no...no

Photobucket

Photobucket

Go see...lah... If you don't have a date, take me lor... I'm a sucker for romantic comedies... I wanna see again... since no one wants to take me out for movies mah... sob...sob...