Monday, April 16, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

Ruby (www.rubyahmad.blogspot.com), the beautiful product of good education di Kolej Tunku Kurshiah (TKC), included me in her list for the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’.

Me, thinking blogger? Adalah sikit. Out of 10 benda that I tulis, adalah 2-3, the rest, merapu ikut perasaan.

Rupa-rupanya ini macam main tag lah ni, tapi tag yang ada class and kena maintain class.

Now I have to list another 5 bloggers yang top on my list for the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’.

Ha .. ini susah ni coz ramai kengkawan yang berpikior and bervision jauh. Kalau tak masuk dalam list nanti kecik hati. Tapi for the first round I’ll pilih the following people.

1. Mokciknab.

A former Business Desk Editor at a terrestrial television station and now a Tai-Tai lepak at home mom in Jakarta, Mokciknab is an excellent writer. Though I was her boss at the terrestrial TV station, I will get her to go through my copies -- yes, until today because she edits with her mind and heart. Now she can’t blog until they fix the telephone line kat Jakarta tu yang rosak akibat banjir. Lamanya nak repair beb. I can’t wait for new stories on www.mokciknab.blogspot.com.


2. The Kimster.

The Kimster is a change management ‘expert’. He writes so well. I think he is in the wrong profession. He should be a celebrated author of bestsellers. I visit his blog everyday at www.the-kimster.blogspot.com.


3. The Headliner.

A former anchor of a terrestrial TV station, this mighty tall man from cat-city makes reading fun in his blog “My Karma Ran Over My Dogma”. Accessible through www.24abib.blogspot.com.


4. Cik Anu.

Now this guy is a genius but I don’t know his blog address. He posts comments on my blog on regular basis. He is a good man. He was an expert in audio engineering (still is) before he decided that TV business memenatkan. Why? Because he was so good and they promoted him to a high position yang check overtime, buat roster and counter check kerja orang lain while he is hollywood material. Though dia tak nak cakap blog dia kat mana, I think he qualifies through his comments.


5. Tiger Aumm-Aummm.

Datuk Ibrahim Yahaya was a helpful colleague at that same terrestrial TV station. The last time we worked together, he was Editor of News and I was Editor of Editorial Services and Presentation. He makes complex ideas simple for readers and viewers. He is one of the best editors around in Malaysia.

Other than the above, sudah semestinyalah the following people yang I rasa berfikiran jauh dan berjiwa besar & merdeka dan mereka juga guru dan rakan berfikir.

1. Datuk A Kadir Jasin (guru dan mentor).
2. Rocky (journalist extraordinaire).
3. Jeff Ooi (excellent story teller).
4. Fauziah of X-matters.blogspot (we used to report together, dia print, I electronic – enjoyed the trip to Tokyo).
5. Morkymoqq (fotopages yang bercerita).
6. Kichi Kenterong (fotopages yang bercerita).

-----------

Now to the award winners……

You have to award five others whose blog you think deserve this award.

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging.

The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking!