Thursday, October 05, 2006

The haze is killing me

It’s so bad here in Kelana Jaya. I have watery eyes, sore throat and dah sesak nafas. Bau udara macam orang bakar sampah right in front of me. Setelah bertahun-tahun kita dilanda jerebu, masih tidak ada penyelesaian? Priorities kita camner? Hmmmm…

Lihatlah keadaan di Kelana Jaya ni…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can’t be mad all the time. So I decided to entertain myself by bleaching my hair supaya match dengan cahaya matahari kekuning-kuningan yang direfracted by the jerebu.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaler rambut.

And tiba-tiba black-out pulak. The whole building tak der letrik.

What is happening to my country?