Monday, September 18, 2006

It’s the Purple Water OK...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Again... KL – Ipoh - KL. Makin lama Ipoh - KL ni dah macam dekat jer...

Macam KL - Seremban saja.

I’m writing this blog entry in Tapah.

The R&R ada wireless broadband free beb... Macam tulah kalau nak jadi negara maju.

Infra kena free, make money from creative content...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

--------

There’s an interesting billboard somewhere between Gopeng and Simpang Pulai.

It says “JANGAN MELINTAS JALANRAYA SEPERTI SEEKOR AYAM”.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now you tell me ...

Does that mean when you cross the road you should not wear feathers?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Or, don’t cross the road if you don’t have your shoes on (kaki ayam)?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Or, don’t shit while crossing the road (you know how chicken just berak tak kira tempat)?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My...My... I can’t figure out why... Cakap jerlah “kalau tak nak mati, jangan leka masa melintas” kan senang... tak payah beruk-beruk susah nak interpret.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

----------


The presentation to our client in Ipoh went well.

Like always me, Razin, Jugek and Long enjoyed masa makan-makan and enjoyed the conversations during the journey more than anything else.

Razin has been analyzing lyrics of songs lately... Interesting...

And what is the Mirinda Blueberry Purple Soda story all about?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Certain things are just too deep and too beautiful to describe in a blog...

One day, it will be in a nice Spice Book...

-------

While hitting the keyboard in Tapah I got a call from 2 people that I really respect because they are ‘brave’ -- Sharifah Shawati and Tengku Rozidar and they asked me if I would like to collaborate on a ‘cool’ project.

How can I say no to these two great ladies? ON saja..

--------------

Credit: The pictures above are from www.fotosearch.com.