Sunday, August 10, 2008

SUNDAY AT SUNSET

Photobucket

Give alternatives. Don't just criticize...

-------------------

No I am not mad, just disappointed. I have rearranged my schedule. But then, there are things that are just beyond our control, like a delayed flight or a chain reaction of events… Delayed flight eh?

------------------

I just want to be important in someone’s life…. Am I not important to you? I feel I'm not appreciated... (doing a self-pity piss artist mono..) .. Oh since I'm in the mood for self-pity, hear this, I am number 65 in your top 100 chart and just waiting for the roof to fall on me... (got it out of my chest finally...).

-------------------

Reed, it was a fabulous get together/dinner after a minor disappointment…

-------------------

The monkey is on the throne ... Long live Capucine (sometimes spelt 'Capuchin').

-------------------

Rahmat, I hope everything is OK... You need a shoulder and ear... count on me...

-------------------

I am going to dazzle them... mark my words...

-------------------