Saturday, August 09, 2008

PATERNAL INSTINCT

Photobucket

Say what you want but I think my paternal instinct is stronger than some men who have children.

Then you will ask, why don't you have kids? Or, why don't you get married?

Now... I will not want to start an argument but I will just say -- nurturing does not mean I have to end up in a marriage or relationship. You can 'nurture' by just being who you are, with or without ties to the 'kid' or 'adult' you are nurturing... yeah...yeah... throw stones at me now...

Strangers find me very nurturing -- now, define that please...

We all have our own nurturing side.

Photobucket

We have a lot to gain from letting ourselves trust more and more our own instinctive and intuitive reactions...

No I am not crazy... I just look, see and analyze...

Photobucket

My nephew Syaza thinks I am the greatest Pak Ngah in the world.

Yes, you can call me uncle.

No, not because of the high fever I had yesterday...