Sunday, April 29, 2007

MCKK Old Boys Weekend -- More Pix

Tempat jatuh lagi dikenang….

I had a great time. Didn’t get to meet face-to-face with anyone from my batch but I saw Beghat in the audience and I was stuck with the rest of the performers sampai midnite on the stage.

And Beghat (aka Datuk Amin Desa), called me very early the next morning and said “Su, sejak bila pulak kau ni pencinta wanita & bukan buaya. Anyway ok jugak kau nyanyi...”

Ok jer? Hahaha.

Anyway, lots of sembang berisi and sembang sesuka nafsu took place with adix-beradix of the big Malay College family. Among them, Tuah, Helmi Had, Datuk Khalid Ahmad, The Principal-En Rauhi, Man Cowboy, Hazellah, Yusoff Bakar, Razman Ramali, Muhtar Hashim, Redwan Yahya and many many more.

And on the way back to KL, in the car, we (me, Ashwad, Rizal and Pian) joked and joked pretending macam tak sedih… padahal, every time habis Old Boys Weekend, bertambah rindu kat sekolah yang pernah mendapat jolokan “Eton of the East” and the friends (more like family dah) yang akan selalu support and help us, especially when we are down…

Enjoy the pix…