Friday, March 30, 2007

Thank you School of Arts, USM

Orang berbudi, kita berbahasa.

First, I must say, I felt really honoured when the School or Arts, USM, through my friend Alias called and invited me to give a presentation on “Communicating and selling in a cluttered market”.


USM’s Adiwarna Galeri

And the first class treatment that they gave me, rasa nak menangis pun ada.

Alias personally picked me up at Penang International Airport at around 6:30 pm yesterday and we went straight to his office and lepak with another nice lecturer Dr Kipli and we talked about lots of things from travel to the courts of Surakarta, Solo and Ternate.


Then the talk... It started at 8:30 pm and ended at 10:00 pm. It was fun and the students and faculty members participated in a lively discussion.

Once again, thank you.


To Assoc Prof Mohamed Najib Ahmad Dawa, the Dean of School of Arts, you are one forward thinking gentleman. I hope your content and new media project will be a success. I would love to be a part of the project.

And right after the 'talk' the nice USM people sent me to USM’s partner hotel – Vistana. And I lepak with MorkyMoqq sampailah the weeeee morning hour. What did we talk about? Teramatlah banyak and also dengar lagu-lagu from his thumbdrive collection.


MorkyMoqq

I left Penang at 9:05 this morning, touched down at KLIA at 10:00am and once I arrived at Sentral Station at 10:40, me, Ashwad and Rizal went to Fasta Pasta to celebrate. It’s Rizal’s 24th birthday!!




Birthday boy Rizal


Ashwad control macho



makanan