Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Terima Kasih Encik Kudus

Abdul Kudus, a nice man from Bangladesh helped to change the battery of my car yesterday.

Papa Khalid and I ‘kidnapped’ him from the kedai repair kereta and took him to my kereta yang posing maut tak berdaya sehari depan Bangsar Village (Thanks Ayun, Papa Khalid and Cekem for masukkan duit dalam parking meter).

Kudus has been working for Mun Thoong Car Accessories for 10 years. He also gave me lots of pesanan pasal kereta.

I asked him, “Battery ni berapa lama warranty dia?”.

He said, “Satu tahun. Tapi kalau pasang lampu, pergi jalan-jalan, battery kong, itu tak masuk warranty.”

I smiled and dalam hati aku kata “amboi, amboi, amboi...”

Anyway, after fixing the battery, Papa Khalid and I took Kudus pergi makan kat Devi’s. He is a nice chap.

Today will be another hectic day.

Going for a meeting later with Nuzul and Cekem at Sapura Building. And then rush to the airport to catch the 5:15 flight to Penang. Will be giving a talk tonight at USM. Staying overnight at Vistana and MorkyMoqq akan bawak I pergi makan the best burger in town. Burger apa best sangat kat Penang tu…? Hmmmm....


Oh BTW, I got very good feedback on the communications workshop that I conducted for 2 days at MIDA.

And yang best sekali, the training department at MIDA wants me to come back and give more training. Alhamdulillah...

One more thing... You must get yourselves buku "I am Muslim" by Dina Zaman. Ada parts yang buat I ketawa melekek-lekek. Ada part yang insaf.. But I particularly suka the chapter on "Born Again Virgins".