Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ayah loves me so much

This morning dad called and asked about life, business and everything else...

Dad has always been my hero, my mentor and today when business is expanding and when payment from clients are delayed (biasa lah kan), dad has always been there to back me up financially.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pic from www.fotosearch.com


The education system (boarding school in Kuala Kangsar, futher studies in US etc..etc) has sort of robbed dad of quality time with his son (oui...moi).

And with the few years remaining, dad wants to be as close to me as he possibly can.

He is always proud of me and when I’m by his side to attend functions and kenduri-kendara, he would introduce me as his ‘precious’ son.

My dad doesn’t say much, but when he calls to find out how I’m doing, I can’t help but choke and cry a bit because I know he loves me so very much and can never stop worrying about me.