Friday, December 02, 2005

It's the sashimi phase again!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

What I eat is influenced to a certain extent by the weather .. Yes, betul.

Kalau musim hujan, I'll have this craving for salmon sashimi.

If it's hot & dry, I'll go for Spaghetti Marinara.

Kalau hari biasa, asam pedas.

Lately, because it rained a lot... I have been eating lots of sashimi...

Then I saw on National Geographic, Kodiak Bear makan salmon,to put on weight for winter... terus I freaked out totally.


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

BTW hari tu lupa nak cakap, gambar yang cantik meletop at Aidil's wedding was taken by non other than Mr Morky Moqq. Moqq takes nice pictures.