Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Get well soon Ayah

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Sorry lama tak update.

Over the past few days I have been back and and forth to my family house and Institut Jantung Negara.

My dad suffered a heart attack masa tengah sembahyang terawikh.

Dad being 73 with other health complications (diabetes and high blood pressure) is being monitored by the nice doctors at IJN. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dato Dr Azahari Rosman – a very nice gentleman with a great sense of humour, and his team.

Dad should be out later today coz he opted not to do the operations and instead stick to makan ubat yang berbakul-bakul tu. He said, he wants to ‘go’ gracefully without surgical marks here and there. I can’t force dad to go through the operations if he doesn’t want to. But on one condition – STICK TO DR DEAN ORNISH’s diet. It worked before.

I hope dad will get well soon. Love you Dad.