Monday, March 28, 2005

I left my heart in Kuala Kangsar

It's hard to explain...

I just miss Kuala Kangsar so much, after spending a week with the MCOBA gang for the MCKK Centenary Celebrations. So the Malay saying is correcto mundo .. Tempat jatuh lagi dikenang, inikan pula tempat bermain.

It was so nice working with Mohsein, Kifar, Peejoun, Latt, Kol Adnan, and the rest of the gang. Bunking together with Lt Nahar, Mamak, Wawa, Sharul Walkie-Talkie and those who slept atas lantai after midnight was so much fun. Reminded me of the good old days, tenggek selipar, toothpaste etc.

Meeting the beautiful Miss Lin Hai Soon again after 25 years brought tears to my eyes. She is still as beautiful as ever.

Mr Lingam was still fit and strong.

One thing I know for sure, there will be more trips soon to KK.

To YM Tunku Dato Seri Adnan Tunku Besar Burhanuddin -- Thank you for believing in me.
To Kol Adnan -- You are great and enjoyed working with you, heard you will naik pangkat soon -- next cendol session is on me.
To Mohsein -- Thank you for taking good care of me. You are so nice -- a great leader, manager and organizer.