Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The Malay College Kuala Kangsar Centenary Celebrations

I feel really honoured -- The President of MCOBA Datuk Seri Tengku Adnan Tunku Besar Burhanuddin called me today and asked me to be the emcee of THE MALAY COLLEGE KUALA KANGSAR CENTENARY CELEBRATIONS, on Mar 26, 2005.

I'm looking forward to go back to MCKK, my alma mater.

On Mar 26, 2005, MCKK will be declared as a National Heritage.

The Malay College Kuala Kangsar under the Royal Patronage of the Conference of Rulers is celebrating its centenary this year.

His Majesty the King, SBP Yang Di Pertuan Agong Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin Ibni Alharhum Tuanku Syed Putra Jamalulail, shall on the MCKK centenary celebrations day give MCKK its due recognition and declare the institution as a National Heritage in the morning of the 26th March 2005.

The morning event will be largely ceremonial and will include a parade and procession that ends with a Royal Banquet for special guests, hosted by HRH the Sultan of Perak.

I am looking forward to meet old friends and renew ties.

FIAT SAPIENTA VIRTUS