Tuesday, October 07, 2008

MAKAN-MAKAN JALAN-JALAN

Photobucket

Thank you McArie Jr for the beautiful note below that you sent to my Facebook.

"They love you.. but they are not your lover. They care for you, but they are not from your family... They are ready to share your pain, but they are not in your blood relation. They are... FRIENDS!!!!! True friend scolds like a DAD.. Cares like a MOM.. Teases like a SISTER.. Irritates like a BROTHER.. And finally loves U more than a LOVER...."

Anyway, today, Dino, Zul and I decided that we need a break from the food at Bursa's cafeteria. So we went to KLCC and had lunch at California Kitchen-- yes, I am predictable -- and I settled for my Kung Pao Spaghetti...

Photobucket

Zul

Photobucket
Dino

Photobucket


Before that I went to Kinokuniya and grabbed David Busch's NIKON D60 Digital SLR Photography book for my Photography 101 Class with Mr Paparazzo Extraordinaire. No not for me to read but for Mr Paparazzo to learn before he could teach me... What? Yes... I don't like to read technical stuff... I like to be shown by others.... Suddenly I could hear Doc Fazul saying "Su, kau memang mengada...Dari Kolek sampai arini, mengada tak abis...."

Photobucket

This morning, I had nasi lemak and 2 telur tiga-suku masak.

To the fine gentleman who proposed the idea of being in the lobbyist 'chain' in Washington -- hmmm... I like the idea...

Photobucket

Photobucket