Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Boxer Rebellion

Today Rizal and Ashwad disappeared during lunch – they confessed later that they went shopping for boxer shorts. Apa?

And lately I noticed guys like to londehkan sikit jeans supaya nampak boxer shorts sikit. Trend kot.

Anyway, today Rizal also pakai an interesting T-shirt. If you can’t see it clearly, tertera di atas T-Shirt adalah:

Watt’s Electrician: Let us remove your shorts.






A long time ago, masa memuda dedolu, I had a T-Shirt with the following written on the back:

“I am trying to look sexy. How am I doing?”

And I also had a cap (topi) yang awning dia panjang sikit daripada biasa, and written on it:

‘Mine is longer than yours”

Semua ni elok mengubat hati yang lara. Kalau tidak rambut banyak uban beb. A recent ‘betrayal’ episode terus buat rambut I jadi putih. I remember reading somewhere Shah Jahan’s hair turned white within a week after the death of Mumtaz Mahal.





Shah Jahan, the Moghul ruler, ordered his people to build Taj Mahal to remember Mumtaz Mahal.