Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Aliens from the green planet

UploadEngine.com - Ultra-fast, highly reliable and dedicated online file hosting.
shazwan, papa khalid,me

UploadEngine.com - Ultra-fast, highly reliable and dedicated online file hosting.
ian, shazwan, me, hamka, khalid, farish



When we were younger, we were so afraid of being different.

Being different means, they'll tease you at school.

But now, they go all out to be different.

It's OK. tell the kids it's ok to be different coz that will make them stand out and voila... there's your brand.

Thank you mom and dad for telling me at an early stage -- it's ok to bawak beg hijau tu, biarlah kita lain from budak-budak lain. Sama macam dia orang tak semestinya bagus.. If only I saved my beg hijau.

And today I say, wow.. you were ahead of your time.

Mama don't let your kids grow up to be cowboys.

...